• What do I do if I need to cancel or change my booking?

    Get in touch with us as soon as possible. Booking changes or cancellations need to be made during business hours, at least 24 hours before your scheduled booking. For changes and cancellations within 24 hours of your booking, you’ll be charged a fee equivalent to one hour of labour for the trade, or the set service fee agreed to – whichever is lower of the two.
  • Where can I get Trade Assist?

    If you live within 30km of the Adelaide CBD, you’re in our service area. We’ll provide updates when the service area expands.
  • Do I need to be a member to access Trade Assist?

    Yes. RAA Trade Assist is a member-exclusive service, so make sure you’ve got your membership details on hand when calling. There aren’t any additional subscription fees though – you just pay for trades as you need them.
  • Can I use Trade Assist at my rental property?

    Absolutely. If you’re a member, you can call on Trade Assist for any residential property you own. You’ll just need to be there to accept, sign off and pay for all the work that’s done.
  • Can I get Trade Assist out to my commercial property?

    Currently we only service residential properties.
  • Are the tradies RAA employees?

    RAA has partnered with Corporate Construction and Maintenance Services (CCMS) since 2018 to deliver the following trades:

    • Roofing repairs
    • Carpentry
    • Fence and gate repairs
    • Solar panel and gutter cleaning
    • Plaster, paint and mould repairs
    • General maintenance

    CCMS have been operating in Adelaide since 1981 and we partner with them to provide these services to our members at the high standards they’re known for.

    In addition, RAA’s been working with Inserve Australia since 2017 to source and accredit RAA Trade Assist tradespeople in the following trades:

    • Plumbing, gas and hot water
    • Electrical
    • Locksmith
    • Air-conditioning

    We use their job dispatch systems to connect accredited tradies with RAA members. Inserve Australia has been operating for more than 27 years, and has trusted relationships with a wide range of reliable, local, licensed, accredited and insured trade professionals.

  • Who will send my invoice?

    Plumbing, gas and hot water, electrical, locksmith and air conditioning services are payable at the completion of agreed work, directly to the attending Trade Assist accredited tradesperson, by VISA or MasterCard. You’ll receive a tax invoice from the tradesperson with their ABN/ACN.

    For roofing repairs, carpentry, fence and gate repairs, solar panel and gutter cleaning, plaster, paint and mould repairs or general maintenance, you’ll be invoiced by RAA via email following completion of the job. If you’d prefer a mailed copy, contact our accounts team at TradeAssist@raa.com.au, call 8202 4988 or get in touch via the enquiry form below.

  • What can I do if I'm unhappy with the work completed?  

    Please call the Trade Assist team to review your job on 8202 4988, or fill in the below enquiry form with your job details. Alternatively, you can seek a call back in the satisfaction survey you’ll receive via email following your job.
  • Is there a warranty for the work done on my home?

    All trades who perform work for Trade Assist will provide a 12-month guarantee on labour and workmanship for their completed repairs. Details of the warranties available for products will be provided with the products on completion of the job.

Trade Assist enquiry


Enter your 8-digit member number

Get in touch. We’re here to help.

  • Call us

    Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
    Emergency locksmith repairs are available 24/7
  • Find a Shop

    Drop in and chat face-to-face