As the leading advocate on mobility and road safety issues in South Australia, RAA regularly makes submissions to the state and federal governments. The opinions and attitudes of our members largely define the positions we take.
Submissions to Federal Government are often coordinated by our national body, the Australian Automobile Association (AAA), with input from RAA and the other state and territory motoring organisations.
- Regional development strategy discussion paper (July 2019)
- 20-year state infrastructure strategy (July 2019)
- Targeted industry consultation discussion paper and survey to support the development of an electric vehicle strategy for South Australia (May - July 2019)
- Developing technology neutral road rules for driver distraction (February 2019)
- Princes highway corridor strategy (April 2019)
- State budget submission (2019 – 2020)
- Integrated Movement Systems Policy (November 2018)
- RAA Summary of Road Safety Activities for Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (November 2018)
- National Road Safety Strategy Review (February 2018)